Tuesday, January 4, 2011

He's Baaaaack

Finally Jerome has come back to Rio Tercero!

I had a great time at home though. It was great to see my family and friends and to celebrate my birthday with them. Here are some highlights of my trip home.


  




 



I wanted to do a caption for each, but it would have thrown the pictures out of alignment so I'll just comment on them here. The first is a picture of my friends gathering at Parrains for some seafood; boy was it good. The next...let's just say I won't be on American Idol after my basketball career. The third is a pic of my buddies and me crammed in the back on our way to another friends Pre-New Years party. Fourth is the tree that gets burned at the party every year. Fifth...if you look closely you will see that 6 people formed a human pyramid on Bourbon Street on New Years...people will do anything for beads! Next is a picture of my birthday cake they gave me at church. Last is a picture of my friend holding another friend's new born baby, who was born on the same day as me :)

Now back to Argentina. New year, new teammate. As all ways I wish my old one the best, and I hope my new one gets to hang around. But anyway I'm happy to be back and playing basketball again. We start up again this Friday, and of course I'm excited!

I was able to wear short sleeves while I was home because the temperature was in the 60s and 70s; now back in Argentina its' in the 90s. Sheesh! But I can handle it, being born in Louisiana has trained me well. What Louisiana has not trained me for is the cold showers I've had to take! I'm currently on number 4 with no end in sight because my gas heater isn't working. You'd think every cold shower would get a little easier, but it doesn't; it doesn't at all.

Well that's all for today, I'll tell you all how this weekend's games go.

P.S. I just got a Mac after fighting it for so long, I just wish I had gotten it sooner. I love this machine!





1 comment:

  1. He´s back with 30 points!
    ole, ole, ole, jeroooome jerooooome

    ReplyDelete