Saturday, October 23, 2010

Walmart!

We drove to Paraná, the city of our Friday game, on Thursday so we had a little extra time before the game. On the way to the game I saw my favorite store in the whole wide world...WALMART. 


Me gusta!

It's just as beautiful here as it is in The States; there are a few differences though. There is a little bit more security...




Honestly it might be more for the dogs haha.


I did some shopping and what not. I bought some clippers! As we were leaving, I found some more evidence that dogs run this country. 








The dog decided it was hot outside, came inside, and went to sleep. (Oh yeah it's warming up out here. Low 80s, High 70s :)



Sidenote. When I was checking out, I saw someone buying this... 


????


Now what you buy is your business, especially at WalMart. But, if you look closely, you will see that person in front of me was buying 12 Liter size bottles of dish washing liquid and 6 bottles of Raid roach spray. Hmmmm. I'm still trying to come up with a good reason anyone would need that much soap and bug spray, if you have any ideas please leave me a comment. Honestly, I probably wont use that much dish soap or bug spray in my entire lifetime!




Back to the story. A few days later I decided I should probably cut my hair while it still had the shape from when my teammate cut it. I won't get super dramatic this time, but I actually did what I said I did last time. I watched a couple videos and asked some questions. 




Here goes nothing!
I was as cool as the other side of the pillow as I went to the mirror and cut my hair. And you know what, it didn't turn out that badly. 
Success!


I think after my bball career is over I will be a writer/barber; what do you guys think of that? Haha I'm kidding...maybe.

That's for now, I have a game to play tonight (Friday). I'll try to write a blog or two next week to make up for lost time.







Most importantly, I have added a link to a photo album with my bball pictures. The link is right under the tittle "Overseas Adventures". I should update this album weekly so check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment