Wednesday, December 15, 2010

10 I miss about home...

1. See my parents and friends. Yall are all getting an uncomfortably long hug so be ready!
2. Eat a REAL breakfast. First stop iHop
3. Eat Seafood. Second Stop Roul's Deli
4. Take a looooooooooong shower that is powered by electricity and not gas. Water temperature regulation I definitely took for granted
5. My bed. Nothing else needs to be said.
6. Speak only English for 24 hours. I haven't done that in 4 months
7. Go shopping. I love UVA to death, but it took until I got here to realize that 80% of my clothes are from UVA
8. Drive my car again. I missed my baby. Ironically her name is Rosalita. (Thank you to the person who helped me name her ;)
9. Ride in a car without fearing for my life!
10. Little to no cigarette smoke. Yay no smoking laws!

2 comments:

  1. In regards to Number 7.

    What... Wait, they called you out on wearing honor roll, game night and shoot out shirts from the past 4 years every single day of your life? And you are listening. I tried to tell you in college.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I know. But now I'm listening haha

    ReplyDelete